Friday, August 20, 2010

It was a Pleasure and an Honor to meet Brother Secretary Procy Alcala








It was a very memorable Quezon day celebration at the Provincial Capitol of Quezon Province, Lucena City. I had the pleasure to meet my Beta Sigma Brother, Secretary Proceso Alcala. I think he was also happy to meet me at the important occasion. We had a chance to have a short chat and he was glad to see that a brod is handling free-range chicken production for small farmers. I introduced to him our Superior F1 Certified Free-range Layer types.
The good secretary is very much loved by the people of Quezon, from the ordinary worker to the local Government Officers.
He is very humble and simple public servant but with a big heart for the farmers
I also had the honor to meet Gov. Jay-Jay Suarez together with another Brother, from SAVER, Dr. Gerald Montierro, the OIC Provincial Veterinarian of Quezon. (behind me in the photo with Sec. Alacala, Gov. Suarez and Dr.Alex Oppus of Tryco)
Congratulations to all of you! Cheerz!

No comments: