Monday, May 10, 2010

2nd Organic Conference in San Jose, Antique







The second Organic Conference was held last April 28-29, 2010 in San Jose, Antique. I was on of the speakers in the conference and my topic was "Free-range chicken for the Filipino farmers for Meat or Egg production". It was on honor to be part of this noble activity that focuses more in providing the simple farmer an alternative skill in the area of Organic production. I would like to personally thank TRIAS, AFON, OPTA and PCARRD.These groups/organizations are the proponents of this conference. On the second picture is Mr. Pablito Villegas of OPTA and ECOCERT manager in the Visayas region.
Coincidentally it April 28 was also my birthday and I would like to Thank Mr. Romy Baldevia who presented me a birthday cake. This is one of the memorable birthdays I ever had.

No comments: